These protein bites are FULL of fiber!! If you’re looking for an easy way to increase your fiber and raw vitamin intake, this recipe is for you!
- High in fiber, copper, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin B-6.
- High in fiber, calcium, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin b-6, and magnesium.
- High in fiber, potassium, manganese, vitamin K, vitamin b-6, magnesium, and calcium.
- High in potassium, iron, sulfur, copper, magnesium, and oleic acid.
- 2 Cups Raisins
- 12 figs
- 1 Cup of Sesame Seeds
- ½ Cup of Cacao
- ¼ Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Optional- ¼ cup of melted cacao butter
- Blend all ingredients in food processor.
- Roll into balls.
- Coat with coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.