- 1 Cucumber
- ¼ of a Lemon
- Small slice of fresh Ginger
- 1 cup of filtered water
- Juice all ingredients. I use an Omega Juicer.
- Pour juice into a drinking glass and mix in one cup of filtered water.
- Drink right away or store covered in the fridge for 24-48 hours.
- If you like more a spicy flavor, you can add in extra ginger.
- You can store this in re-used glass jar containers, like the one in my picture.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.