If you’re new to juicing, don’t over think it. There’s no real right or wrong way to do it. It’s all based on your own individual preferences and what your body is telling you need that day. Don’t worry about having exact the measurements. They are not needed! LOL
- I love my omega juicer, but it does sometimes get clogged up by the apples and cucumbers. To avoid this, I have found that rotating with all the ingredients helps tremendously. I’ll start with one carrot slice, then a celery and then my apple. I’ll keep rotating like this, through the juicer, until I’m finished.
- I’ve also found that most juices taste better if you have a half of lemon and about a 1 inch sliver of ginger in it.
- For a sweeter juice I find that adding apples and carrots helps.
- 2-3 red apples
- 1 inch ginger
- 2-3 carrots
- 5-6 stalks of celery
- 1/2 lemon
- Juice all ingredients together.
- Drink right away or store in air tight glass container for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.