This recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing!!! I found this recipe from Paleo Gluten Free Eats. Be sure to check out her website. She has lot’s of yummy recipes on there.
- 2 large avocados (pitted & peeled)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (can add more or less based on your taste)
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoon fresh dill (can substitute with dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (can substitute with dried)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a food processor, puree ingredients until smooth.
- Store in fridge for 4-5 days.
- If only serving for two people, you can cut the recipe in half.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.