If you like a slightly gooey center to your banana bread, then this recipe is for you! I used my food processor to make the batter as smooth as possible. The batter will be more of cake like batter.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cups Bobs Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Pour batter into pre-lined loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Add in 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra flour for a less gooey center.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.