If you’ve ever dined at Bob’s Evans, then you probably know how amazing their pumpkin bread is. I used to be a server there, and would eat this on the daily. Fun, but not healthy tip- slather butter on both sides of the bread & have them grill it for you! If you’re looking for the healthier version, check out my recipe below. It’s so delicious!!!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups Paleo Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp pumpkin spice (Or 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg, and ½ tsp ground cloves)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Pour batter into pre-lined loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.