I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Paleo Brownies by Sweet As Honey! Carine’s recipes really don’t disappoint. I attempted to make my own Paleo brownie recipe last night and lets just say hers smoked mine! LOL
Check out the original recipe by clicking here.
- ½ cup pre-cooked sweet potato puree (about ½ a sweet potato)
- ½ cup avocado puree (I used ½ of an avocado- it was on the bigger side)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup maple syrup
- 1 Cup cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×9 glass dish with parchment paper & set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, except the optional ingredients.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Optional- sprinkle chocolate chips & Pink Himalayan Sea Salt on top of batter.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes.
- You can store in freezer.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.