- 1 Banana
- ½ Avocado
- 3 Medjool Dates (pre-soak for at least 15 mins)
- ¼ Cup Pre-cooked Amaranth (can substitute with flaxmeal)
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (click here for fresh almond milk recipe)
- ½ tsp Cacao Powder
- ¾ Cup Ice
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Drink up!
- You can substitute the Amaranth with some other kind of plant protein, like pea protein, pumpkin protein, or flaxmeal.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.