- ½ Cup Bobs Red Mill Paleo Flour (can substitute with almond flour)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 Chicken cutlets – pounded ¼ inch thick
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 carton of Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Marsala Wine
- ½ Cup White Wine
- 1 Zucchini for “Zoodles”
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a bowl. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture & set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Flip chicken over and add in mushrooms. Pour in Marsala and white wine. Cover skillet and simmer for about 10 minutes. Once chicken is cooked, add in zucchini noodles and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- I prefer to use Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand or a Chardonnay for my white wine. You can substitute the white wine with cooking sherry.
- You can coat chicken with a whisked egg, before coating with flour mixture. This will give it a thicker coating.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.