- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Bobs Red Mill Paleo Flour
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Mix eggs, milk, and olive oil together.
- Add in flour, salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika
- Stir until you have a smooth-pancake batter like consistency.
- Spray cooking pan with non-stick spray & heat to medium.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the center of the pan to form a 6” circle.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until tortilla is lightly browned.
- Flip it over with a spatula and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Makes 5-6 tortillas.
- Can substitute coconut milk for unsweetened almond milk.
- I made Jackfruit Tacos out of these, but you can make any kind of taco you like.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.