- Paleo Crust
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup of raw or vegan cheese
- Optional- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package of BBQ Jackfruit or click here for recipe (Homemade tastes 100 times better).
- Optional- can add sliced pineapples lightly mixed with cinnamon and sugar.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread tomato sauce onto pizza crust.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper, and Italian Seasoning.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Optional- add onion
- Add BBQ Jackfruit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- For a lighter crust, use 1 Cup Paleo flour and ¼ cup coconut flour.
- Click here for a list of dairy substitutes.
You can find Bobs Red Mill Paleo flour at Whole Foods and Vitacost.com.
I sliced a fresh pineapple into small pieces and mixed it in cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar. LOVED it this way!
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.