Move aside cauliflower pizza crust! Bobs Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour knocks you out of the park! It’s 100 x easier to make and tastes better. For my vegans out there, you can probably substitute the eggs for flax eggs. I’ll try it out and update my post my later.
- 1 ¼ cups Paleo Baking Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick spray or use olive oil.
- Spread dough onto pizza pan. I used a nonstick spatula, but you can also place parchment paper on top of the dough and roll it out.
- Pre-cook dough for at least 12 minutes. I’ve made this a few times now, and pre-cook it for 18-20 minutes.
You can buy Bobs Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour for $9.10 on Vitacost.com. They usually have coupons too! Whole foods sells it as well, but I believe it cost more there.
I used a Kitchen Aide Mixer , but you can do this by hand.
Spread dough onto pizza pan.
Pizza crust is cooked, when it has a light golden color to it and you can lift it up with a spatula.
- If you like it on the crispier side make sure you pre-bake the dough for at least 12 minutes. Recipe only calls for 7 minutes, but I find that it’s too “doughy” for me.
- You can buy Bobs Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour for $9.10 on Vitacost.com. They usually have coupons too! Whole foods sells it as well, but I believe it cost more there.
- I use Parchment paper by “If You Care.”
Nola & Fiona (my little beggars). Stay tuned for my BBQ Jackfruit recipe!!
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.