- 1 T Flaxseed meal
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop chocolate protein (I like Garden of Life)
- 1 cup water or almond milk (I use Califia Farms) Click Here for my Homemade Almond Milk.
- ½ cup ice
- Optional- cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients together. I use a Vitamix blender.
- Drink up!
- You can premake this in the morning and store it in the fridge for lunch.
- You can add in blueberries or strawberries (fresh or frozen).
- Can add in a probiotic or digestive enzymes.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.