What is Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay?
- It’s bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- It absorbs impurities such as toxin and heavy metals & is loaded with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, copper, sodium, iron and potassium.
- In its normal state, it’s a negatively charged molecule but when mixed with liquid it takes on a different charge. This allows it to bind to toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals.
- For more detailed information, click here for Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay’s website.
Why use it?
- Unclogs blocked pores.
- Removes toxins from the skin.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Treats acne & reduces blemishes.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Where to buy it?
- 1 Tablespoon of Aztec Clay.
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar or filtered water.
- Measurements do not have to be exact.
- Mix ingredients in a glass or wooden bowl with a wooden or plastic spoon (I use my fingers). Do not use metal, because bentonite clay absorbs metals and becomes less effective.
- Stir until it is a smooth paste texture. Add water or more clay as necessary.
- Apply 1/8 to ¼ inch thick layer of clay to the face.
- Drying times very. For delicate skin it takes about 5-10 minutes. For normal skin it takes 15-20 mins. I leave mine on for 30 minutes.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water and a washcloth.
- Do not use this right before leaving the house.
- My face is typically reddish for 30-60 minutes after using it.
- This is a normal reaction, from the blood being pulled to your face. It will go away!
- Try it out and let me know what you think!
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.