- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees (broil).
- Grease a 9×13 glass-baking dish with coconut oil.
- Wash sweet potatoes and peal away any bad spots.
- Slice sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes in a glass-baking dish and add water.
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt & serve.
Before and after photo.
- You can cut the sweet potatoes however you like. The thinner you slice them, the faster they’ll cook.
- Leaving some of the skin on, gives it a crispier taste.
- Store leftovers in fridge for 5-6 days or store in freezer for 4-6 weeks.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.