I came across this recipe on the back of Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour package. The Paleo mixture contains almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour, & tapioca flour. For being gluten, grain free, & dairy free these muffins are really good! Click here for more Bob Red Mill recipes.
- 3 ¾ Cups Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ¾ Cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup filtered Water
- ½ – 1 Cup of dried blueberries or dried cranberries (I did half and half)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line standard muffin pan.
- In a small bowel, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, and water.
- Mix in dried blueberries or dried cranberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin lined muffin pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
- Have fun and play around with adding in additional ingredients. Adding a banana would be really good in this.
- Vegan Egg Replacer– Combine 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal and 3 Tbsp water for each egg needed. Let sit for 5 minutes before adding to your recipe.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.