- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Les Petites Carrots
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 T Olive Oil
- ¼ t salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into a 9 x 13 glass-baking dish.
- Cover with foil & bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- You know it’s done when you can stick a fork into the carrots.
- You can cook with just water, if you’re watching your oil and salt intake.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.