- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 1 carton of Portabella Mushrooms
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup to ¾ cup of filtered water
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and slice broccoli into florets. Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Place broccoli and mushrooms into greased 9×13 baking dish. I prefer glass, because this eliminates any chemicals from possibly leaking into the food.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and enough water to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Can add in garlic
- Can use fresh or frozen broccoli (I prefer fresh)
- Click here to learn how to slice broccoli into florets.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.