I love this butternut squash from Trader Joe’s! If you’re looking for a good potato or bread alternative, this recipe is for you. It’s super easy to make.
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Butternut Squash Zig-Zags
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add olive oil to 9×13 glass pan. Mix in squash, salt, & pepper.
- Cover dish with foil & baked covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for additional 10-15 mins.
Before baking picture:
After baking picture:
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.