Whether you’re lactose intolerant or following a plant based diet, you’re going to love this recipe! Even if you’re not a fan of Avocados you will still love this recipe. You honestly wouldn’t even know avocados were in it, unless someone told you.
Did you know that avocados are considered a super food? They’re loaded with vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, and magnesium. For more information on the benefits of avocados, check out Dr. Axe’s website by clicking here.
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- If not serving right away, store it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
For this picture I did not use my food processor. I just mixed with a fork. It still tastes the same, but it’s much smoother with the food processor.
- If you don’t have a food processor you can mix together in a bowl with a fork.
- You can double the recipe if you need more.
As much as I would love to claim this recipe, I found it on Veggie Primer. I cut the recipe in half, because I found it was too big for one person to eat. LOL