- Mahi Mahi (I used ¾ lb for this recipe)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ of a lemon juiced
- ½ of a lime juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients (except for olive oil) together, and marinate Mahi Mahi for at least 4 hours.
- Place olive oil in frying pan. Cook fish on both sides for 6-8 minutes each.
- Serve immediately.
My cat Fiona begging as usual… lol.
- Can place on a bed of lettuce. I used Arugula and balsamic dressing.
- Buy fresh. I always buy from our local fish market. It tastes 100 times better than buying from the grocery store.
- If you buy fresh you can marinate fish and store in fridge for 2-3 days, before cooking.
- You can grill or bake the Mahi.
- In this recipe I used ¾ lb of Mahi Mahi. This was enough for 2 people.