- ½ cup of organic frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 serving of Organic Plant Protein
- 2 Tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 cup of almond milk or filtered water (I use reverse osmosis)
- ½ cup ice
- Mix all ingredients in blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Pour into glass & drink up
- You can store in the fridge for a few hours before drinking.
- Can add in Probiotics.
Total Plant Protein per recipe: 25 grams
- Blueberries: 0.5 grams
- Banana: 1.29 grams
- Garden of Life Organic Plant Protein: 15 grams
- Almond Butter: 7 grams
- Almond Milk: 1 gram
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.