This recipe is loaded with fiber, protein, magnesium, calcium, iron, and potassium!
- 2 Cups of Raisins
- 1 Cup of Sesame Seeds
- ½ Cup of Cacao Powder
- ¼ Cup of melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup coconut flakes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients (except for coconut flakes) in a food processor.
- Roll into balls.
- Optional- coat with coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- This can be a little messy! So be prepared.
- You can add in 1-2 T flax meal for extra fiber.
Total Plant Protein per recipe: 40.8 grams
- 1 Cup of Sesame Seeds = 26 grams protein & 34 grams of fiber.
- 2 Cups of Raisins = 10 grams & 12 grams of fiber.
- ¼ Cup of Cacao = 4.8 grams & 7.1 grams of fiber.
* I make between 15-17 balls per recipe.
* 2.4 – 2.72 grams of protein & 3.1 – 3.5 grams of fiber per ball.
My cat Nola front and center, LOL.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, sinus problems, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are. Food elimination diets are a great way to figure out what your triggers are.
Information in this posting is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your medical provider before starting any new supplements or medications.