- One box of Pacific Organic Spicy Black Bean & Kale Soup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- ¼ cup of your favorite cheese
- ½ avocado
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Simmer soup for 5 mins on the stovetop.
- Add in coconut cream and vegan cheese.
- Pour into soup bowl. Add in sliced avocado & hot sauce.
- You can double the recipe for two people.
- You can crunch some tortilla chips on top.
JUST EAT REAL FOOD – Stop focusing on calories & focus on what you’re eating and how it makes you feel. Your body is always giving you signals, but many times we ignore them. Pay attention if you develop nausea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, joint pain, rashes, or cold sores. If you develop any of these things after eating, it’s a good indicator that your body is giving you a clue to stop consuming something in your food. Many times these symptoms come from consuming chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. Other times these symptoms can occur from a food allergy or sensitivity. Pay attention. Creating a food diary is a really great way to help you figure out what your triggers are.