- 1 cup Soaked Raw Cashews (soak x 4+ hrs then rinse & drain)
- 1/2 cup soaked Raw Walnuts (soak x 4+ hrs then rinse & drain)
- 4 pre-soaked Dates (soak x 4+ hrs then rinse & drain)
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 5 big strawberries (I used slightly defrosted organic strawberries)
- 1/3 cup Cacao Powder
- Blend all ingredients in food processor. I use Hamilton Beach Food Processor.
- Line a 9X9 glass pan with wax paper.
- Spray wax paper with nonstick spray.
- Place in freezer for 5 hours & your done!
- Can find fresh dates at Whole Foods in the refrigerator section & sometimes at Trader Joe’s. I prefer Medjool dates. They cost more, but are so delicious!
- Feel free to substitute Cashews or Walnuts for Almonds or Pecans.
- Can take out of freezer at 2 hrs and cut into squares. Then place back in freezer to store.
- Measurements do not need to be exact. Just have mixture “cookie dough” consistency.